Talent Show June 23 - Submit Your Video!
We will be moving forward with our St. Peter Virtual Talent Show. We are looking forward to celebrating student talent on June 23.
- a talent is anything that your child is great at doing and should be polished and practiced. We want students to be proud of their talents not embarrassed when other students/parents watch. This could include musical, dance, athletic, magic, sports, artistic talents, etc.
- videos must be shorter than 3 minutes in length
- videos must be appropriate and engaging for audience viewing
- Remember, the Talent Show is voluntary. Students are only encouraged to submit a video if they are comfortable sharing their talents.
In order for your child to participate we need you to:
- Submit a video of your child performing his/her talent to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 11.
- When taking a video of your child, please turn your phone sideways to use the landscape view.
- At the beginning of the video please have your child clearly and loudly state:
- Her/his name and age
- Her/his class/teacher
- The name of the talent – song title, skill, etc.
- Please note that the video you send to us will be the final version that will be used in the talent show. By submitting your child’s video, you are providing consent for the video to be shown on-line to the school community, including parents.
We are looking forward to celebrating our students’ talents!! Remember the deadline for video submissions is June 11!!